- This event has passed.
July 27 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Join us for our next event!
Tour NCAD’s campus!
Get a taste of NCAD with our artist workshop: Building Character with Derek Gundy or receive important information regarding financial aid for those who qualify!
Open House Schedule:
Arrive at 1126 Pacific Ave. STE 101
Tacoma, WA 98402
9:30 – 10:00 Check-In & Refreshments
10:00 – 10:30 Campus Tour
10:45 – 12:00 Parents (Presentation, Question & Answer following)
Students (Workshop and optional portfolio review)
12:00 – 1:00 FAFSA help
Fast Track the admissions process and apply in-person!!!
$25 App Fee
$100 App Fee (International)
Students – Attend Building Character with Derek Gundy! Prospective Students will get a preview of the drawing classes at NCAD, and participate in an illustration & design exercise developing your own characters.
Parents – Join a Q & A session to learn more about NCAD and what we have to offer. Including financial aid, scholarship, and housing info.
Get financial aid questions answered, and assistance filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if needed.
Items you will need to bring for assistance filling out the FAFSA are:
• Social Security Number(s)
• Alien Registration Number(s) (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
• Federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
• Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
• Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
• FSA ID to sign electronically
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
Click Here to reserve your spot today
Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 253.272.1126 for more info!