NCAD prepares students to reach their creative, technical and professional potential. We educate individuals for the challenges of contemporary creative business practice by developing critical thinking, creativity, problem-solving, communication and leadership skills. By instilling cross-cultural sensitivity and global awareness, NCAD develops the whole professional ready for the demands of the creative industry.
We achieve this goal with a dedicated, diverse faculty
Our faculty includes a diverse group of professional artists, designers, and highly qualified general education instructors who educate and mentor our students through a challenging, ever-evolving curriculum that is designed to develop industry-specific technical skills and encourage creative excellence.
To ensure a personal approach to our students’ education and training, we intentionally keep all technical occupational courses within our program small (with a maximum of 30 students per instructor in a typical course setting).
- Provide an educational setting ensuring creativity, creative thinking and artistic excellence.
- Maintain student-focused services that enhance professional growth.
- Create an environment of academic responsibility, and professionalism supported by staff, faculty and students.
- Utilize equipment and technology that mirrors evolving industry standards.
- Work with our Program Advisory Committee to identify emerging industry trends to maintain relevant.
- Assist graduates in cultivating and fostering growth in their careers.
- Achieve program objectives for student success, retention and completion, leading to desired careers and employment.
NCAD holds essential the value and potential of each student and makes every effort to provide quality educational programs and services to support student success.