Our Commitment to Your Process
Going to college requires hard work and may require financial sacrifice, but it can be well worth the investment. Contact our Financial Aid Department to help you understand and work through the financial aid process.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Many of NCAD’s students receive financial assistance from one source or another. To see if you qualify for financial aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Complete your FAFSA at: FAFSA.ed.gov. It is the responsibility of the student to complete all forms correctly and in a timely manner. Information will be sent upon the student’s acceptance. Allow at least two months for financial aid to be processed. Errors, omissions, and corrections will cause delays. For helpful information on FAFSA submission, visit https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out
The NCAD Federal school code is 026021.
Please call (253) 272-1126 or email our Financial Aid Department for assistance or additional information.
Eligibility Requirements for Financial Aid
- You must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non- citizen.
- You must be registered with the Selective Service if you are male and between 18 to 25 years of age.
- You must maintain satisfactory progress as defined by NCAD.
- Sign statements on the FAFSA stating that: The federal student aid you receive will be used solely for education purposes and you are not in default on a federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant.
- You must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student in an eligible degree or certificate program.
- You must be enrolled at least half-time to be eligible for Direct Loan Program Funds.
- You must show that you’re qualified to obtain a college or career school education by: -Having a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent such as a GED certificate or completing a high school education in a homeschool setting approved under state law.
86% of all first time, full time undergraduates received some type of financial aid in 2020–21.
Federal and Private LoansLearn More
Scholarships are awarded each year to applicants who demonstrate financial need, academic and artistic excellence, motivation, and passion for the arts.Learn More
Tuition and Startup FeesLearn More
Grants provide college students with money to help finance their education that does not need to be repaid. They are often awarded based on financial need.Learn More