Use this checklist to guide you through the Admissions and Enrollment process at NCAD.
The recommended deadline for admission is July 15.5>
- Submit application and application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript, GED plus required test results, or proof of school accreditation or program accreditation for homeschooled students and official transcripts for all colleges attended.
- 1 page typed essay addressing 4 questions.
- Submit digital portfolio.
- Set up informational interview with Admissions Representative.